It is your right and responsibility to request a  union withdrawal card if you are leaving the Union membership.  If you are requesting a withdrawal card, fill out and submit this application.  You will receive your withdrawal card within two weeks.  The withdrawal will relieve you of your obligation to pay union dues during the withdrawal period.  Should you wish to enter Union membership with any AFL-CIO affiliated Union, you will not be obligated to pay initiation fees.  Failure to request a withdrawal card will continue your obligation to pay union dues, even though you are not working for any OPEIU Local 537 signatory employers.

* Required